Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Long Eared Owl babies in Shoshone Village, CA

My apologies to all who asked about, and anyone who is interested, for being absent from this blog through the breeding season. It has been a very busy season ,now winding gradually into fall migration.

First of all I would like to thank the volunteers who helped me on my project this year, thank you Richard, Carol, Darlene, Molly, Susan,Christiana, Dorothy, Mr Ko Meung (Mike), Jon, and  Per. I appreciate you all ,and your interest, your time, and especially your friendship.I will remember. Thank you McCreedy for hiring me out here as a nest searcher in the first place. Thank you to my whole family for helping to get me out here at all.

Here are some superstars from Shoshone Breeding season 2011.





No comments:

Post a Comment